Samsung recently Lunched Samsung Galaxy M12 smartphones exclusively In Nepal. The company debuted the much-anticipated M series about a Few Weeks ago. Samsung Galaxy M12 is the Budget Friendly And Packed With Full Power. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Galaxy M12 is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Galaxy M12 runs Android and is powered by a 6000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inches PLS LCD screen, 270 PPI, 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Body: 6.46 x 2.99 x 0.38 inches, 221 gm
- Chipset: Samsung Exynos 850 (8nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, Up to 128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: One UI Core 3.1 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
- 48MP, f/2.0 primary lens
- 5MP, f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP, f/2.4 depth sensor
- 2MP, f/2.4 macro sensor
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.2 lens
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeakers, Dolby Audio
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Battery: 6000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Color options: Black, Light Blue, Green
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,499 (4/64GB) | Rs. 22,499 (6/128GB)
Galaxy M12 Display :-
Samsung Galaxy M12 Comes With a PLS TFT LCD type 6.5 inch standard screen having a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels teamed up with a pixel density of 270ppi. The smartphone has an aspect ratio of 20:9 along with a 90Hz refresh rate, featuring a bezel-less notch display.
There is a quad-camera layout mounted on the rear side of the device, a 48MP f/2.0 Wide Angle Primary Lens with 10x Digital Zoom, a 5MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Camera accompanied by a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Shooter and another 2MP f/2.4 Depth Camera. The feature list of the rear camera setup contains ISO control, Exposure compensation, HDR mode, Face detection, Digital Zoom, LED Flash and more. On the front, the device has an 8MP f/2.2 Primary Lens.
The Samsung Galaxy M12 runs One UI Core which is based on Android and packs 64GB And 128 GB of inbuilt storage Which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a dedicated slot. The Galaxy M12 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Samsung Galaxy M12 weighs 221.00 grams. Samsung’s launched in Attractive Black, Elegant Blue, and Trendy Emerald Green colors. [ Realme 8 pro ]
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M12 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M12 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 18,499 (4/64GB) | Rs. 22,499 (6/128GB)