Samsung Galaxy A32 4G smartphone was launched on 26th February 2021. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display. Samsung Galaxy A32 4G is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A32 4G runs Android and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy A32 4G supports proprietary fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Key Specs :-
- Display: 6.4-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED “Infinity-U” panel, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 800 nits brightness
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: One UI 3.0 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad-cameras – 64MP, f/1.8 primary lens; 8MP, f/2.2 wide-angle lens; 5MP, f/2.4 depth sensor; 5MP, f/2.4 macro sensor; LED flash
- Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.2 lens (notch)
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Color options: Awesome – Black, Blue, Violet, White
- Samsung Galaxy A32 Price In Nepal :- 6/128GB = NPR 31,999
Samsung Galaxy A32 features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It has a pixel density of 270ppi. The smartphone comes with a sleek bezel-less display that gets a waterdrop notch for holding the front camera.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 4G measures 158.90 x 73.60 x 8.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 184.00 grams. It was launched in Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, and Awesome Violet colours.
Configuration and Battery
Samsung Galaxy A32 is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 720 MT6853V chipset. It is coupled with an Octa-core processor that is composed of a 2GHz Cortex A76 Quad core and a 2GHz Cortex A55 Quad Core to embellish the performance of the smartphone. It has a Mali-G57 MC3 GPU to look after the graphical aspect of the device. There is a 4GB RAM to offer sheen multitasking and gaming experience.
The smartphone depends on a 5000mAh Li-ion battery to keep it running for a day. It is also compatible with 15W Fast Charging technology.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A32 4G on the rear packs a quad camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 20-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
Storage and Connectivity :-
Samsung Galaxy A32 houses 128GB inbuilt storage capacity to keep a lot of files and data of the users. Samsung Galaxy A32 4G is based on Android and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB). There is an option to expand the storage capacity up to 512GB with the help of a memory card. When it comes to connectivity aspect, the device supports a wide range of options including Mobile Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, and others.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Price In Nepal :-